M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
2. From the evil of what He has created,
3. And from the evil of the utterly dark night when it comes,
4. And from the evil of those who blow on knots,
5. And from the evil of the envious when he envies.
The Men (Nas)
1. Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of men,
2. The King of men,
3. The God of men,
4. From the evil of the whisperings of the slinking (Shaitan),
5. Who whispers into the hearts of men,
6. From among the jinn and the men.