M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
2. And you see men entering the religion of Allah in companies,
3. Then celebrate the praise of your Lord, and ask His forgiveness; surely He is oft-returning (to mercy).
The Flame (Lahab)
1. Perdition overtake both hands of the Abu Lahab, and he will perish.
2. His wealth and what he earns will not avail him.
3. He shall soon burn in fire that flames,
4. And his wife, the bearer of fuel,
5. Upon her neck a halter of strongly twisted rope.
The Unity (Ikhlas)
1. Say: He, Allah, is One.
2. Allah is He on Whom all depend.
3. He begets not, nor is He begotten.
4. And none is like Him.
The Dawn (Falaq)
1. Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the dawn,