M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
4. So woe to the praying ones,
5. Who are unmindful of their prayers,
6. Who do (good) to be seen
7. And withhold the necessaries of life.
The Heavenly Fountain (Kausar)
1. Surely We have given you Kausar,*
2. Therefore pray to your Lord and make a sacrifice.
3. Surely your enemy is the one who shall be without posterity.
The Unbelievers (Kafirun)
1. Say: O unbelievers!
2. I do not serve that which you serve,
3. Nor do you serve Him Whom I serve:
4. Nor am I going to serve that which you serve,
5. Nor are you going to serve Him Whom I serve:
6. You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion.
The Help (Nasr)
1. When there comes the help of Allah and the victory,
* Kausar: the Heavenly Fountain of unbounded grace and benefits