M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
8. Most surely He is able to return him (to life).
9. On the day when hidden things shall be made manifest,
10. He shall have neither strength nor helper.
11. I swear by the raingiving heavens,
12. And the earth splitting (with plants);
13. Most surely it is a decisive word,
14. And it is no joke.
15. Surely they will make a scheme,
16. And I (too) will make a scheme.
17. So grant the unbelievers a respite: let them alone for a while.
The Most High (Ala)
1. Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High,
2. Who creates, then makes complete,
3. And Who makes (things) according to a measure, then guides (them to their goal),
4. And Who brings forth herbage,
5. Then makes it dried up, dust-coloured.
6. We will make you recite so you shall not forget,
7. Except what Allah pleases, surely He knows the manifest, and what is hidden.