M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
12. Surely the might of your Lord is great.
13. Surely He it is Who originates and reproduces,
14. And He is the Forgiving, the Loving,
15. Lord of the Arsh,* the Glorious,
16. The great doer of what He will.
17. Has not there come to you the story of the hosts,
18. Of Firon and Samood?
19. Nay! those who disbelieve are in (the act of) giving the lie to the truth.
20. And Allah encompasses them on every side.
21. Nay! it is a glorious Quran,
22. In a guarded tablet.
The Night-Comer (Tariq)
1. I swear by the heaven and the comer by night;
2. And what will make you know what the comer by night is?
3. The star of piercing , brightness;
4. There is not a soul but over it is a keeper.
5. So let man consider of what he is created:
6. He is created of water pouring forth,
7. Coming from between the back and the ribs.
* Arsh — Throne.