M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
19. And the heaven shall be opened so that it shall be all openings,
20. And the mountains shall be moved off so that they shall remain a mere semblance.
21. Surely hell lies in wait,
22. A place of resort for the inordinate,
23. Living therein for ages.
24. They shall not taste therein cool nor drink
25. But boiling and intensely cold water,
26. Requital corresponding.
27. Surely they feared not the account,
28. And called Our communications a lie, giving the lie (to the truth).
29. And We have recorded everything in a book,
30. So taste! for We will not add to you aught but chastisement.
31. Surely for those who guard (against evil) is achievement,
32. Gardens and vineyards,
33. And those showing freshness of youth, equals in age,
34. And a pure cup.
35. They shall not hear there in any vain words nor lying.
36. A reward from your Lord, a gift according to a reckoning:
37. The Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, the Beneficent God, they shall not be able to address Him.