M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
56. And I have not created the jinn and the men except that they should serve Me.
57. I do not desire from them any sustenance and I do not desire that they should feed Me.
58. Surely Allah is the Bestower of sustenance, the Lord of Power, the Strong.
59. So surely those who are unjust shall have a portion like the portion of their companions, therefore let them not ask Me to hasten on.
60. Therefore woe to those who disbelieve because of their day which they are threatened with.
The Mountain (Tur)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. I swear by the Mountain,
2. And the Book written
3. In an outstretched fine parchment,
4. And the House (Kaaba) that is visited,
5. And the elevated canopy,
6. And the swollen sea;
7. Most surely the punishment of your Lord will come to pass;
8. There shall be none to avert it;
9. On the day when the heaven shall move from side to side,
10. And the mountains shall pass away passing away (altogether).