M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
with their achievement; evil shall not touch them, nor shall they grieve.
62. Allah is the Creator of every thing and He has charge over every thing.
63. His are the treasures of the heavens and the earth; and (as for) those who disbelieve in the communications of Allah, these it is that are the losers.
64. Say: What! Do you then bid me serve others than Allah, O ignorant men?
65. And certainly, it has been revealed to you and to those before you: Surely if you associate (with Allah), your work would certainly come to naught and you would certainly be of the losers.
66. Nay! but serve Allah alone and be of the thankful.
67. And they have not honoured Allah with the honour that is due to Him; and the whole earth shall be in His grip on the day of resurrection and the heavens rolled up in His right hand; glory be to Him, and may He be exalted above what they associate (with Him).
68. And the trumpet shall be blown, so all those that are in the heavens and all those that are in the earth shall swoon, except such as Allah please;