M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
then it shall be blown again, then lo! they shall stand up awaiting.
69. And the earth shall beam with the light of its Lord, and the Book shall be laid down, and the prophets and the witnesses shall be brought up, and judgment shall be given between them with justice, and they shall not be dealt with unjustly.
70. And every soul shall be paid back fully what it has done, and He knows best what they do.
71. And those who disbelieve shall be driven to hell in companies; until, when they come to it, its doors shall be opened, and the keepers of it shall say to them: Did not there come to you apostles from among you reciting to you the communications of your Lord and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours? They shall say: Yea! But the sentence of punishment was due against the unbelievers.
72. It shall be said: Enter the gates of hell to abide therein; so evil is the abode of the proud.
73. And those who are careful of (their duty to) their Lord