M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
leaves with it to make them fall upon my sheep, and I have other uses for it.
19. He said: Cast it down, O Musa!
20. So he cast it down; and lo! it was a serpent running.
21. He said: Take hold of it and fear not; We will restore it to its former state:
22. And press your hand to your side, it shall come out white without evil: another sign:
23. That We may show you of Our greater signs:
24. Go to Firon, surely he has exceeded all limits.
25. He said: O my Lord! expand my breast for me:
26. And make my affair easy to me:
27. And loose the knot from my tongue:
28. (That) they may understand my word:
29. And give to me an aider from my family:
30. Haroun, my brother:
31. Strengthen my back by him:
32. And associate him (with me) in my affair:
33. So that we should glorify Thee much:
34. And remember Thee oft: