M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
92. And it is not worthy of the Beneficent God that He should take (to Himself) a son.
93. There is no one in the heavens and the earth but will come to the Beneficent God as a servant.
94. Certainly He has a comprehensive knowledge of them, and He has numbered them a (comprehensive) numbering.
95. And every one of them will come to Him on the day of resurrection alone.
96. Surely (as for) those who believe and do good deeds for them will Allah bring about love.
97. So We have only made it easy in your tongue that you may give good news thereby to those who guard (against evil) and warn thereby a vehemently contentious people.
98. And how many a generation have We destroyed before them! Do you see any one of them or hear a sound of them?
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. Ta Ha.*
2. We have not revealed the Quran to you that you may be unsuccessful.
3. Nay, it is a reminder to him who fears:
4. A revelation from Him Who created the earth and the high heavens.
5. The Beneficent God is firm in power.
6. His is what is in the heavens and what is in the
* Ta Ha is one of the titles of the Holy Prophet Muhammed.