Marmaduke Pickthall, The Meaning of The Glorious Koran. An Explanatory Translation (1930)
9. And when he knoweth aught of Our revelations he maketh it a jest. For such there is a shameful doom.
10. Beyond them there is hell, and that which they have earned will naught avail them, nor those whom they have chosen for protecting friends beside Allah. Theirs will be an awful doom.
11. This is guidance. And those who disbelieve the revelations of their Lord, for them there is a painful doom of wrath.
12. Allah it is Who hath made the sea of service unto you that the ships may run thereon by His command, and that ye may seek of His bounty, and that haply ye may be thankful;
13. And hath made of service unto you whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth; it is all from Him. Lo! herein verily are portents for a people who reflect.
14. Tell those who believe to forgive those who hope not for the days of Allah; in order that He may requite folk what they used to earn.
15. Whoso doeth right, it is for his soul, and whoso doeth wrong, it is against it. And afterward unto your Lord ye will be brought back.
16. And verily We gave the Children of Israel the Scripture and the Command and the Prophethood, and provided them with good things and favoured them above (all) peoples;
17. And gave them plain commandments. And they differed not until after the knowledge came unto them, through rivalry among themselves. Lo! thy Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that wherein they used to differ.
18. And now have We set thee (O Muhammad) on a clear road of (Our) commandment; so follow it, and follow not the whims of those who know not.