Marmaduke Pickthall, The Meaning of The Glorious Koran. An Explanatory Translation (1930)
47. (And it will be said): Take Kim and drag him to the midst of hell,
48. Then pour upon his head the torment of boiling water.
49. (Saying): Taste! Lo! thou wast forsooth the mighty, the noble!
50. Lo! this is that whereof ye used to doubt.
51. Lo! those who kept their duty will be in a place secure
52. Amid gardens and water-springs,
53. Attired in silk and silk embroidery, facing one another.
54. Even so (it will be). And We shall wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes.
55. They call therein for every fruit in safety.
56. They taste not death therein, save the first death. And He hath saved them from the doom of hell,
57. A bounty from thy Lord. That is the supreme triumph.
58. And We have made (this Scripture) easy in thy language only that they may heed.
59. Wait then (O Muhammad). Lo! they (too) are waiting.