Marmaduke Pickthall, The Meaning of The Glorious Koran. An Explanatory Translation (1930)
215. And lower thy wing (in kindness) unto those believers who follow thee.
216. And if they (thy kinsfolk) disobey thee, say: Lo! I am innocent of what they do.
217. And put thy trust in the Mighty, the Merciful.
218. Who seeth thee when thou standest up (to pray)
219. And (seeth) thine abasement among those who fall prostrate (in worship).
220. Lo! He, only He, is the Hearer, the Knower.
221. Shall I inform you upon whom the devils descend?
222. They descend on every sinful, false one.
223. They listen eagerly, but most of them are liars.
224. As for poets, the erring follow them.
225. Hast thou not seen how they stray in every valley,
226. And how they say that which they do not?
227. Save those who believe and do good works, and remember Allah much, and vindicate themselves after they have been wronged. Those who do wrong will come to know by what a (great) reverse they will be overturned!