Marmaduke Pickthall, The Meaning of The Glorious Koran. An Explanatory Translation (1930)
108. Say: It is only inspired in me that your God is One God. Will ye then surrender (unto Him)?
109. But if they are averse, then say: I have warned you all alike, although I know not whether nigh or far is that which ye are promised.
110. Lo! He knoweth that which is said openly, and that which ye conceal.
111. And I know not but that this may be a trial for you, and enjoyment for a while.
112. He saith: My Lord! Judge Thou with truth. Our Lord is the Beneficent, Whose help is to be implored against that which ye ascribe (unto Him).
Cite this page
Marmaduke Pickthall, The Meaning of The Glorious Koran. An Explanatory Translation, Alfred A. Knopf, New York, Consulted online at “Quran Archive - Texts and Studies on the Quran” on 30 May. 2023: http://quran-archive.org/explorer/marmaduke-pickthall/1930?page=343