Marmaduke Pickthall, The Meaning of The Glorious Koran. An Explanatory Translation (1930)
108. Say: It is only inspired in me that your God is One God. Will ye then surrender (unto Him)?
109. But if they are averse, then say: I have warned you all alike, although I know not whether nigh or far is that which ye are promised.
110. Lo! He knoweth that which is said openly, and that which ye conceal.
111. And I know not but that this may be a trial for you, and enjoyment for a while.
112. He saith: My Lord! Judge Thou with truth. Our Lord is the Beneficent, Whose help is to be implored against that which ye ascribe (unto Him).