M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
3. And what will make you comprehend what the terrible calamity is?
4. The day on which men shall be as scattered moths,
5. And the mountains shall be as loosened wool.
6. Then as for him whose measure of good deeds is heavy,
7. He shall live a pleasant life.
8. And as for him whose measure of good deeds is light,
9. His abode shall be the abyss.
10. And what will make you know what it is?
11. A burning fire.
The Multiplication of Wealth and Children (Takasur)
1. Abundance diverts you,
2. Until you come to the graves.
3. Nay! you shall soon know,
4. Nay! Nay! you shall soon know.
5. Nay! if you had known with a certain knowledge,
6. You should most certainly have seen the hell;
7. Then you shall most certainly see it with the eye of certainty;