M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
19. And round about them shall go youths never altering in age; when you see them you will think them to be scattered pearls.
20. And when you see there, you shall see blessings and a great kingdom.
21. Upon them shall be garments of fine green silk and thick silk interwoven with gold, and they shall be adorned with bracelets of silver, and their Lord shall make them drink a pure drink.
22. Surely this is a reward for you, and your striving shall be recompensed.
23. Surely We Ourselves have revealed the Quran to you, revealing (it) in portions.
24. Therefore wait patiently for the command of your Lord, and obey not from among them a sinner or an ungrateful one.
25. And glorify the name of your Lord morning and evening.
26. And during part of the night adore Him, and give glory to Him (a) long (part of the) night.
27. Surely these love the transitory and neglect a grievous day before them.
28. We created them and made firm their make, and when We please We will bring in their place the likes of them by a change.