M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
and Allah sees what you do.
3. He created the heavens and the earth with truth, and He formed you, then made goodly your forms, and to Him is the ultimate resort.
4. He knows what is in the heavens and the earth, and He knows what you hide and what you manifest; and Allah is Cognizant of what is in the hearts.
5. Has there not come to you the story of those who disbelieved before, then tasted the evil result of their conduct, and they had a painful punishment?
6. That is because there came to them their apostles with clear arguments, but they said: Shall mortals guide us? So they disbelieved and turned back, and Allah does not stand in need (of any thing), and Allah is Self-sufficient, Praised.
7. Those who disbelieve think that they shall never be raised. Say: Aye! by my Lord! you shall most certainly be raised, then you shall most certainly be informed of what you did; and that is easy to Allah.
8. Therefore believe in Allah and His Apostle and the Light which we have revealed; and Allah is Aware of what you do.