M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
33. Or do they say: He has forged it. Nay! they do not believe.
34. Then let them bring an announcement like it if they are truthful.
35. Or were they created without there being any thing, or are they the creators?
36. Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay! they have no certainty.
37. Or have they the treasures of your Lord with them? Or have they been set in absolute authority?
38. Or have they the means by which they listen? Then let their listener bring a clear authority.
39. Or has He daughters while you have sons?
40. Or do you ask them for a reward, so that they are overburdened by a debt?
41. Or have they the unseen so that they write (it) down?
42. Or do they desire a war? But those who disbelieve shall be the vanquished ones in war.
43. Or have they a god other than Allah? Glory be to Allah from what they set up (with Him).
44. And if they should see a portion of the heaven coming