M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
what is between them in six periods and there touched Us not any fatigue.
39. Therefore be patient of what they say, and sing the praise of your Lord before the rising of the sun and before the setting.
40. And glorify Him in the night and after the prayers.
41. And listen on the day when the crier shall cry from a near place,
42. The day when they shall hear the cry in truth; that is the day of coming forth.
43. Surely We give life and cause to die, and to Us is the eventual coming;
44. The day on which the earth shall cleave asunder under them, they will make haste; that is a gathering together easy to Us.
45. We know best what they say, and you are not one to compel them; therefore remind him by means of the Quran who fears My threat.
The Scatterers (Zariyat)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. I swear by the wind that scatters far and wide,