M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
48. Then pour above his head of the torment of the boiling water:
49. Taste; you forsooth are the mighty, the honourable:
50. Surely this is what you disputed about.
51. Surely those who guard (against evil) are in a secure place,
52. In gardens and springs;
53. They shall wear of fine and thick silk, (sitting) face to face;
54. Thus (shall it be), and We will wed them with Houris pure, beautiful ones.
55. They shall call therein for every fruit in security;
56. They shall not taste therein death except the first death, and He will save them from the punishment of the hell,
57. A grace from your Lord; this is the great achievement.
58. So have We made it easy in your tongue that they may be mindful.
59. Therefore wait; surely they are waiting.
The Kneeling (Jasiyah)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. Ha Mim.
2. The revelation of the Book is from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.