M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
98. And they desired a war against him, but We brought them low.
99. And he said: Surely I fly to my Lord: He will guide me:
100. My Lord! grant me of the doers of good deeds.
101. So We gave him the good news of a boy, possessing forbearance.
102. And when he attained to working with him, he said: O my son! surely I have seen in a dream that I should sacrifice you; consider then what you see. He said: O my father! do what you are commanded; if Allah please, you will find me of the patient ones.
103. So when they both submitted and he threw him down upon his forehead,
104. And We called out to him saying: O Ibrahim!
105. You have indeed shown the truth of the vision; surely thus do We reward the doers of good:
106. Most surely this is a manifest trial.
107. And We ransomed him with a great sacrifice.*
108. And We perpetuated (praise) to him among the later generations.
109. Peace be on Ibrahim.
110. Thus do We reward the doers of good.
111. Surely he was one of Our believing servants.
112. And We gave him the good news of Ishaq, a prophet among the good ones.
* This great sacrifice is Imam Husein.