M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
72. And We have subjected them to them, so some of them they have to ride upon, and some of them they eat.
73. And therein they have advantages and drinks; will they not then be grateful?
74. And they have taken gods besides Allah that they may be helped.
75. (But) they shall not be able to assist them, and they shall be a host brought up before them.
76. Therefore let not their speech grieve you; surely We know what they do in secret and what they do openly.
77. Does not man see that We have created him from the small life-germ? Then lo! he is an open disputant.
78. And he strikes out a likeness for Us and forgets his own creation. Says he: Who will give life to the bones when they are rotten?
79. Say: Fie will give life to them Who brought them into existence at first, and He is Cognizant of all creation,
80. He Who has made for you the fire (to burn) from the green tree, so that with it you kindle (fire).
81. Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like of them? Yea!