M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
61. And that you should serve Me; this is the right way.
62. And certainly he led astray numerous people from among you. What! could you not then understand?
63. This is the hell with which you were threatened.
64. Enter into it this day because you disbelieved.
65. On that day We will set p, a seal upon their mouths, and their hands shall speak to Us, and their feet shall bear witness of what they earned.
66. And if We please We would certainly put out their eyes, then they would run about groping for the way, but how should they see?
67. And if We please We would surely transform them in their place,then they would not be able to go on, nor will they return.
68. And whomsoever We cause to live long, We reduce (him) to an abject state in constitution; do they not then understand?
69. And We have not taught him poetry, nor is it meet for him; it is nothing but a reminder and a plain Quran,
70. That it may warn him who would have life, and (that) the word may prove true against the unbelievers.
71. Do they not see that We have created cattle for them, out of what Our hands have wrought, so they are their masters?