M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
life to the earth after its death, most surely He will raise the dead to life; and He has power over all things.
51. And if We send a wind and they see it to be yellow, they would after that certainly continue to disbelieve.
52. For surely you cannot make the dead to hear and you cannot make the deaf to hear the call, when they turn back and flee.
53. Nor can you lead away the blind out of their error. You cannot make to hear any but those who believe in Our communications so they shall submit.
54. Allah is He Who created you from a state of weakness, then He gave strength after weakness, then ordained weakness and hoary hair after strength; He creates what He pleases, and He is the Knowing, the Powerful.
55. And at the time when the hour shall come, the guilty shall swear (that) they did not tarry but an hour; thus are they ever turned away.
56. And those who are given knowledge and faith will say. Certainly you tarried according to the ordinance of Allah till the