M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
and good news for the believers.
98. Whoever is the enemy of Allah and His angels and His apostles and Jibreel and Meekaeel, so surely Allah is the enemy of the unbelievers.
99. And certainly We have revealed to you clear communications and none disbelieve in them except the transgressors.
100. What! whenever they make a covenant, a party of them cast it aside? Nay, most of them do not believe.
101. And when there came to them an Apostle from Allah verifying that which they have, a party of those who were given the Book threw the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they knew nothing.
102. And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulaiman, and Sulaiman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until
Meekaeel — Michael, angel of protection.
Sulaiman — Solomon.