M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
122. And wait, surely we are waiting also.
123. And Allah’s is the unseen in the heavens and the earth, and to Him is returned the whole of the affair; therefore serve Him and rely on Him, and your Lord is not heedless of what you do.
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. Alif Lam Ra. These are the verses of the Book that makes (things) manifest.
2. Surely We have revealed it — an Arabic Quran — that you may understand.
3. We narrate to you, the best of narratives, by Our revealing to you this Quran, though before this you were certainly one of those, who did not know.
4. When Yusuf said to his father: O my father! surely I saw eleven stars and the sun and the moon — I saw them making obeisance to me.
5. He said: O my son! do not relate your vision to your brothers, lest they devise a plan