Marmaduke Pickthall, The Meaning of The Glorious Koran. An Explanatory Translation (1930)
10. And I have said: Seek pardon of your Lord. Lo! He was ever Forgiving.
11. He will let loose the sky for you in plenteous rain,
12. And will help you with wealth and sons, and will assign unto you Gardens and will assign unto you rivers.
13. What aileth you that ye hope not toward Allah for dignity
14. When He created you by (divers) stages?
15. See ye not how Allah hath created seven heavens in harmony,
16. And hath made the moon a light therein, and made the sun a lamp?
17. And Allah hath caused you to grow as a growth from the the earth,
18. And afterward He maketh you return thereto, and He will bring you forth again, a (new) forthbringing.
19. And Allah hath made the earth a wide expanse for you
20. That ye may thread the valley-ways thereof.
21. Noah said: My Lord! Lo! they have disobeyed me and followed one whose wealth and children increase him in naught save ruin;
22. And they have plotted a mighty plot,
23. And they have said: Forsake not your gods. Forsake not Wadd, nor Suw‘â, nor Yaghûth and Ya‘ûq and Nasr.1
24. And they have led many astray, and Thou increasest the wrong-doers in naught save error.
25. Because of their sins they were drowned, then made to enter a Fire. And they found they had no helpers in place of Allah.
26. And Noah said: My Lord! Leave not one of the disbelievers in the land.
1 Idols of the pagan Arabs.