Marmaduke Pickthall, The Meaning of The Glorious Koran. An Explanatory Translation (1930)
29. This Our Book pronounceth against you with truth. Lo! We have caused (all) that ye did to be recorded.
30. Then, as for those who believed and did good works, their Lord will bring them in unto His mercy. That is the evident triumph.
31. And as for those who disbelieved (it will be said unto them): Were not Our revelations recited unto you? But ye were scornful and became a guilty folk.
32. And when it was said: Lo! Allah’s promise is the truth, and there is no doubt of the Hour’s coming, ye said: We know not what the Hour is. We deem it naught but a conjecture, and we are by no means convinced.
33. And the evils of what they did will appear unto them, and that which they used to deride will befall them.
34. And it will be said: This day We forget you, even as ye forgot the meeting of this your day; and your habitation is the Fire, and there is none to help you.
35. This, forasmuch as ye made the revelations of Allah a jest, and the life of the world beguiled you. Therefor this day they come not forth from thence, nor can they, make amends.
36. Then praise be to Allah, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth, the Lord of the Worlds.
37. And unto Him (alone) belongeth majesty in the heavens and the earth, and He is the Mighty, the Wise.