Marmaduke Pickthall, The Meaning of The Glorious Koran. An Explanatory Translation (1930)
125. But as for those in whose hearts is disease, it only addeth wickedness to their wickedness, and they die while they are disbelievers,
126. See they not that they are tested once or twice in every year? Still they turn not in repentance, neither pay they heed.
127. And whenever a sûrah is revealed, they look one at another (as who should say): Doth anybody see you? Then they turn away. Allah turneth away their hearts because they are a folk who understand not.
128. There hath come unto you a messenger, (one) of yourselves, unto whom aught that ye are overburdened is grievous, full of concern for you, for the believers full of pity, merciful.
129. Now, if they turn away (O Muhammad) say: Allah sumceth me. There is no God save Him. In Him have I put my trust, and He is Lord of the Tremendous Throne.