M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
31. And when they returned to their own followers they returned exulting.
32. And when they saw them, they said: Most surely these are in error;
33. And they were not sent to be keepers over them.
34. So today those who believe shall laugh at the unbelievers;
35. On thrones, they will look.
36. Surely the disbelievers are rewarded as they did.
The Bursting Asunder (Inshiqaq)
1. When the heaven bursts asunder,
2. And obeys its Lord and it must.
3. And when the earth is stretched,
4. And casts forth what is in it and becomes empty,
5. And obeys its Lord and it must.
6. O man! surely you must strive (to attain) to your Lord, a hard striving until you meet Him.
7. Then as to him who is given his book in his right hand,
8. He shall be reckoned with by an easy reckoning,