M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
The Defrauders (Mutaffifin)
1. Woe to the defrauders,
2. Who, when they take the measure (of their dues) from men, take it fully,
3. But when they measure out to others or weigh out for them, they are deficient.
4. Do not these think that they shall be raised again,
5. For a mighty day,
6. The day on which men shall stand before the Lord of the worlds?
7. Nay! most surely the record of the wicked is in the Sijjin.*
8. And what will make you know what the Sijjin is?
9. It is a written book.
10. Woe on that day to the rejecters,
11. Who give the lie to the day of judgment.
12. And none gives the lie to it but every exceeder of limits, sinful one;
13. When Our communications are recited to him, he says: Stories of those of yore.
14. Nay! rather, what they used to do has become like rust upon their hearts.
* Sijjin nobody really knows. The nearest meaning is record-book or a prison.