M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
others who travel in the land seeking of the bounty of Allah, and others who fight in Allah’s way, therefore read as much of it as is easy (to you), and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and offer to Allah a goodly gift, and whatever of good you send on beforehand for yourselves, you will find it with Allah; that is best and greatest in reward; and ask forgiveness of Allah; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
The Clothed One (Muddassir)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. O you who are clothed!
2. Arise and warn,
3. And your Lord do magnify,
4. And your garments do purify,
5. And uncleanness do shun,
6. And bestow not favours that you may receive again with increase,
7. And for the sake of your Lord, be patient.
8. For when the trumpet is sounded,
9. That, at that time, shall be a difficult day,
10. For the unbelievers, anything but easy.