M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
The Ranks (Saff)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth declares the glory of Allah; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
2. O you who believe! why do you say that which you do not do?
3. It is most hateful to Allah that you should say that which you do not do.*
4. Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way in ranks as if they were a firm and compact wall.
5. And when Musa said to his people: O my people! why do you give me trouble? And you know indeed that I am Allah’s apostle to you; but when they turned aside, Allah made their hearts turn aside, and Allah does not guide the transgressing people.
6. And when Isa son of Marium said: O children of Israel! surely I am the apostle of Allah to you, verifying that which is before me of the Tavrat and giving the good news of an Apostle who will come after me, his name being Ahmad;** but
* Do not say what you do not want to do.
** Hundreds of years ago, Tavrat prophesied the coming of the Holy Prophet of Islam