M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
than you, but you do not see —
86. Then why is it not — if you are not held under authority —
87. That you send it (not) back — if you are truthful?
88. Then if he is one of those drawn nigh (to Allah),
89. Then happiness and bounty and a garden of bliss.
90. And if he is one of those on the right hand,
91. Then peace to you from those on the right hand.
92. And if he is one of the rejecters, the erring ones,
93. He shall have an entertainment of boiling water,
94. And burning in hell.
95. Most surely this is a certain truth.
96. Therefore glorify the name of your Lord, the Great.
The Iron (Hadid)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. Whatever is in the heavens and the earth declares the glory of Allah, and He is the Mighty the Wise.
2. His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; He gives life and causes death; and He has power over all things.
3. He is the First and the last and the Ascendant (over