M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
31. O our people! accept the Divine caller and believe in Him, He will forgive you of your faults and protect you from a painful punishment.
32. And whoever does not accept the Divine caller, he shall not escape in the earth and he shall not have guardians besides Him; these are in manifest error.
33. Have they not considered that Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth and was not tired by their creation, is able to give life to the death? Aye! He has surely power over all things.
34. And on the day when those who disbelieve shall be brought before the fire: Is it not true? They shall say: Aye! by our Lord! He will say: Then taste the punishment, because you disbelieved.
35. Therefore bear up patiently as did the apostles endowed with constancy bear up with patience and do not seek to hasten for them (their doom). On the day that they shall see what they are promised they shall be as if they had not tarried save an hour of the day.