M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
Allah confound the unbelievers.
75. That is because you exulted in the land unjustly and because you behaved insolently.
76. Enter the gates of hell to abide therein; evil then is the abode of the proud.
77. So be patient, surely the promise of Allah is true. So should We make you see part of what We threaten them with, or should We cause you to die, to Us shall they be returned.
78. And certainly We sent apostles before you: there are some of them that We have mentioned to you and there are others whom We have not mentioned to you; and it was not meet for an apostle that he should bring a sign except with Allah’s permission, but when the command of Allah came, judgment was given with truth, and those who treated (it) as a lie were lost.
79. Allah is He Who made the cattle for you that you may ride on some of them, and some of them you eat.
80. And there are advantages for you in them, and that you may attain thereon a want which is in your breasts, and