M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
is the eventual coming.
4. None dispute concerning the communications of Allah but those who disbelieve, therefore let not their going to and fro in the cities deceive you.
5. The people of Nuh and the parties after them rejected (prophets) before them, and every nation purposed against their apostle to destroy him, and they disputed by means of the falsehood that they might thereby render null the truth, therefore I destroyed them; how was then My retribution!
6. And thus did the word of your Lord prove true against those who disbelieved that they are the inmates of the fire.
7. Those who bear the power and those around Him celebrate the praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask protection for those who believe: Our Lord! Thou embracest all things in mercy and knowledge, therefore grant protection to those who turn (to Thee) and follow Thy way, and save them from the punishment of the hell:
8. Our Lord! and make them enter the gardens of perpetuity