M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
150. Or did We create the angels females while they were witnesses?
151. Now surely it is of their own lie that they say:
152. Allah has begotten; and most surely they are liars.
153. Has He chosen daughters in preference to sons?
154. What is the matter with you, how is it that you judge?
155. Will you not then mind?
156. Or have you a clear authority?
157. Then bring your book, if you are truthful.
158. And they assert a relationship between Him and the jinn; and certainly the jinn do know that they shall surely be brought up;
159. Glory b e to Allah (for freedom) from what they describe;
160. But not so the servants of Allah, the purified ones.
161. So surely you and what you worship,
162. Not against Him can you cause (any) to fall into trial,
163. Save him who will go to hell.
164. And there is none of us but has an assigned place,
165. And most surely we are they who draw themselves out in ranks,
166. And we are most surely they who declare the glory (of Allah).
167. And surely they used to say: