M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
this for every patient, grateful one.
20. And certainly the Shaitan found true his conjecture concerning them, so they follow him, except a party of the believers.
21. And he has no authority over them, but that We may distinguish him who believes in the hereafter from him who is in doubt concerning it; and your Lord is the Preserver of all things.
22. Say: Call upon those whom you assert besides Allah; they do not control the weight of an atom in the heavens or in the earth, nor have they any partnership in either, nor has He among them any one to back (Him) up.
23. And intercession will not avail aught with Him save of him whom He permits. Until when fear shall be removed from their hearts, They shall say: What is it that your Lord said? They shall say: The truth. And He is the Most High, the Great.
24. Say: Who gives you the sustenance from the heavens and the earth? Say: Allah. And most