M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
chastisement of the burning fire!
22. And whoever submits himself wholly to Allah and he is the doer of good (to others), he indeed has taken hold of the firmest thing upon which one can lay hold; and Allah’s is the end of affairs.
23. And whoever disbelieves, let not his disbelief grieve you; to Us is their return, then will We inform them of what they did; surely Allah is the Knower of what is in the breasts.
24. We give them to enjoy a little, then will We drive them to a severe chastisement.
25. And if you ask them who created the heavens and the earth, they will certainly say: Allah. Say: (All) praise is due to Allah; nay! most of them do not know.
26. What is in the heavens and the earth is Allah’s; surely Allah is the Self-sufficient, the Praised.
27. And were every tree that is in the earth (made into) pens and the sea (to supply it with ink), with seven more seas to increase it, the words of Allah would not come to an end; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.
28. Neither your creation nor your raising is anything but as a single soul; surely Allah is Hearing, Seeing.