M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
(for) aught except what they did.
85. Most surely He Who has made the Quran binding on you will bring you back to the destination. Say: My Lord knows best him who has brought the guidance and him who is in manifest error.
86. And you did not expect that the Book would be inspired to you, but it is a mercy from your Lord, therefore be not a backer up of the unbelievers.
87. And let them not turn you aside from the communications of Allah after they have been revealed to you, and call (men) to your Lord and be not of the polytheists.
88. And call not with Allah any other god; there is no god but He; every thing is perishable but He; His is the judgment, and to Him you shall be brought back.
The Spider (Ankabut)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. Alif Lam Mim.
2. Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, We