M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
that (as for) the land, My righteous servants shall inherit it.*
106. Most surely in this is a message to a people who serve (Us)
107. And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds.**
108. Say: It is only revealed to me that your God is one God; will you then submit?
109. But if they turn back, say: I have given you warning in fairness and I do not know whether what you are threatened with is near or far:
110. Surely He knows what is spoken openly and He knows what you hide:
111. And I do not know if this may be a trial for you and a provision till a time.
112. He said: O my Lord! judge Thou with truth; and our Lord is the Beneficent God, Whose help is sought against what you ascribe (to Him).
The Pilgrimage (Haj)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. O people! guard against (the punishment from) your Lord; surely the violence of the hour is a grievous thing.
* Allah’s promise is always true. Even today Righteous Servants are independent and have sway over their own domain.
** The Holy Prophet Mohammad has been sent as a mercy to the worlds. In fact, his teachings benefited even those who did not accept him. The people of the world have progressed and prospered to the extent they have followed the Islamic principles. Even today Islam influences all religions, otherwise the concept of God would have vanished.