M. H. Shakir, The Holy Quran; Arabic Text and English Translation; Foot-notes by M. H. Shakir (1974)
90. Like as We sent down on the dividers,
91. Those who made the Quran into shreds.
92. So, by your Lord, We would most certainly question them all,
93. As to what they did.
94. Therefore declare openly what you are bidden and turn aside from the polytheists.
95. Surely We will suffice you against the scoffers,
96. Those who set up another god with Allah, so they shall soon know.
97. And surely We know that your breast straitens at what they say;
98. Therefore celebrate the praise of your Lord, and be of those who make obeisance.
99. And serve your Lord until there comes to you that which is certain.
The Bee (Nahl)
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
1. Allah’s commandment has come, therefore do not desire to hasten it; glory be to Him, and highly exalted be He above what they associate (with Him).