Fazlollah Nikayin, The Quran; The First Poetic Translation (2000)
1. The arms1 of Abu Lahab2 shall be broken,
Himself he shall expire,
2. By his own wealth and all his gains forsaken,
3. Soon shall he burn inside a flaming Fire,
4. With him his wife,3 the one with fire-wood laden,
5. Around her neck, a rope of palm-leaf fibre!
1. Or 'hands', signifying power, might, authority.
2. The holy Prophet's paternal uncle, a wealthy, ruthless arch-enemy, the nick-name means 'father of flames'.
3. An unbelieving, spiteful woman, often wearing a highly priced necklace.