Fazlollah Nikayin, The Quran; The First Poetic Translation (2000)
1. The craze for more and more of worldly gains
Has made you fall into a swoon,
2. Until you come unto the tombs;
3. Indeed you shall know soon!
4. Undoubtedly you shall know soon!
5. In fact, if you with certainty had known,
6. The fire of Hell you would have seen;
7. But then, you shall be surely seeing it,
With eyes of certainty,
8. And then, that Day, you shall be questioned
About the blessed Bounty?1
1. All the blessings and comforts of life granted by God.